AN ISO 9001 : 2008 CERTIFIED COMPANY
Manufacturers & Exporters :
Automatic Voltage Controller Manufacturers
Electroplating Rectifiers Manufacturers
Isolation Transformers Manufacturers
Servo Voltage Stabilizers Manufacturers
Step down & Step up transformer Manufacturers
Special purpose transformer Manufacturers
AC/DC Variable Supplies Manufacturers
Voltage Regulator Manufacturers
ECONOMY & EFFICIENCY THROUGH EXCELLENCE
ELECTROPLATING, CLEANING, ETCHING, STRIPPING, BARRELLING, ANODISING, HYDROGENATION AND OTHER ELECTROCHEMICAL PROCESS
Jindal brings you the finest products designed and engineered by the people who have been in the same field for the last 30 years. Rectifier is an economical and most efficient method of obtaining DC from AC supply. Jindal manufactures a wide range of rectifiers covering 0-500 Volts and upto 15000 Amps. capacity suitable for Electroplating, Anodising, Hydrogenation and many other Electrochemical processes. The entire manufacturing process is under one roof ensuring 100% quality control atÂ every stage of production. We believe in quality & customers satisfaction.
Input Voltage : 380-440 Volts, 3-phase 50hz. AC supply
Output Voltage : Fixed Rated maximum DC voltage or variable from zero to maximum rated voltage.
Output CurrentÂ :Â Rated maximum DC current
Temperature RiseÂ :Â Less then 350 C above ambient at the top of the oil.
EfficiencyÂ :Â 12V Rect - 82% , 24V Rect - 90%
100V Rect - 94%, 200V Rect - 96%
More than 250V Rect - More than 97%
Ripple ContentÂ :Â Less than 5%
InsulationÂ :Â 'A' class for oil cooled.
Inner View of Rectifier
Inner View of Regulator
Jindal's Rectifiers are designed for 3 phase 50 Hz AC input supply and are available for operations at any voltage between 380 and 440 volts, covering a wide range of voltage fluctuations. It is recommended that the input to the rectifier should be connected through a proper protective device, to provide positive protection to personnel and the system, in the event of maintaining or in case a fault occurs.
DC Output Control
The function of the variable output controls is to control the voltage or current or its operating range by varying input voltage to the main transformer primary. The DC output voltage variation is achieved steplessly 0-100% by means of an ON LOAD roller type Jindal's make voltage regulator.
- Jindal's rectifier equipments are wound with electrolytic Prime grade italics to minimise power losses, in comparison to Aluminium italic conductor used by many other manufactures. Our equipments are designed liberally as per capacity and are ideally suitable for marginal over loading conductions.
- We use verticle Rolling contact type voltage regulator wound with heavy section of copper strips suitable for 100% continuous duty cycle for industrial applications, in comparison to conventional wire wound Regulators used by other manufacturers. The carbon rollers move on both sides of the winding.
- DIODE : Silicon diodes are tested in house, similar PIV batch and same forward drop diodes are used in the equipment for equal load sharing and reducing the power losses of diodes.
- LAMINATION CORE : We use imported CRGO Lamination core which have minimum power losses and results in better efficiency of equipment and saving in energy bill.
- PAINTS : Epoxy paint is used which is resistant to acidic environment of plating process and enhance the life of the equipment by preventing it from corrosion.
- METER : We use reputed make AE/RISHAB make DC meters only which are very accurate and durable.
- CONSTANT VOLTAGE CONTROLLER (CVC) (OPTIONAL) : We offer CVC Electronic attachment with rectifier equipments, which will maintain constant Output Voltage or Current as per setting automatically-irrespective of input voltage variation.
- SERVICING : JINDAL'S have maintained enviable reputation in market in after sales services. This fact can be varified from any of our customers.
Our Equipments are Guaranteed Unconditionally for 5 Years against any Manufacturing Defect. We Shall not charge anything for Installation Servicing and Spares During the Guarantee Period.
Advantage of Roller type Regulator as compared to Thyristorised Control
|Roller Type Regulator||Thyristorised Control|
|1.No wave form distortion at any load. Electrical wave form is like a moving wheel. For 50% Rated Voltage the Dia of wheel is reduced accordingly i.e. magnitude for a wave is decreased.||1.Wave form distortion. It is like cutting the wheel by 50% and then moving the wheel i.e. wave form is cut as shown at full magnitude.|
|2.Higher power factor of more than 0.95 is achieved.||2.The power factor is lower between 0.5 to 0.9|
|3.The system is simple and can be repaired and maintained even by simple mechanic.||3.The system is specified and needs specially trained Electronic Engineer to repair and maintain.|
|4. The cost of spares is very negligible.||4. The cost of replacement is very high.|
|5. Over all losses are less.||5. Over all losses are more|
WHY THE REGULATOR CONTROL IS SUPERIOR TO THYRISTORISED CONTROL IN RECTIFIER
- In plating application the regulator is better and technology is adopted in Germany and Europe because of as explained above in point 1 to 5.
- Other manufacturer of rectifiers have shifted to thyristors because they have to use sliding carbon brush type regulators.
- Manufacturers of rectifiers claim that thyristor controlled rectifiers has been losses than regulator. They compare thyristor with sliding carbon type regulator. In our case their claim is not true. We use vertical coil type rolling carbon regulator. The copper section is three times so the losses are almost 1/6 or 20%.
- In our regulator the roller move on both sides of the coil to give +- 440V or +-254V output. We design the rectifier in 'Q' connection in which the regulator current is half the line current so losses are less and life is much more.
Automatic Voltage Controller Manufacturers, Electroplating Rectifiers Manufacturers, Isolation Transformers Manufacturers, Servo Voltage Stabilizers Manufacturers, Step down & Step up transformer Manufacturers, Special purpose transformer Manufacturers, AC/DC Variable Supplies Manufacturers, Voltage Regulator Manufacturers
DEALER / DISTRIBUTOR ENQUIRY SOLICITED